Beauty Me
Name: MIUMIU
Home: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
About Me: We are all beautiful in many ways, are'nt we?
See my complete profile
Beauty Posts
Beauty Archives
Beauty Shoutbox

Beauty Links
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

Top Health blogs Blog Search, Weblog Directory BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Saturday, March 24, 2007  
 
 
Gimme Your Stuff

Gimme Your Stuff



I've encountered this cool blog called GIMMEYOURSTUFF, when i was browsing through Debbie's blog the other day.

It's a cultural exchange portal, where joining members will be the ambassadors for their respective country. Via the blog, members will contact each other if they're interested for swaps.

This is really interesting (im addicted already :) )

Things would make me happy :)
  • Tidbits/teas/coffee (no rum/beef content pls) - I want REESE'S stuffs badly!
  • Souvenirs representing your country - postcards,magnet,whatever!
  • CATS stuffs (practically anythin abt cats!)
  • Clothings (Size S/M)
  • Beauty stuffs/ makeups - LIPSMACKERS, LIPBALMS, LUSH! I just love 'em...
  • Bags - mini purse, totes, anything!
  • LAVENDER scented & inspired products
  • Cute Bento Boxes
  • Any specialties from your place
  • Cute Cotton Fabrics for my purse crafts :-) (Hint : Polkadots and Cats prints :-))
  • Other surprises
Range of Things I offer :
  • Local food/candies/spices from Malaysia
  • Local coffee/teas
  • Malaysia Souvenirs
  • Local Magazines / Newspapers
  • Local Recipes (book/handwritten)
  • Some Fabrics (fancy for cartoon prints ?)
  • Candles, Incense
  • Cute stuffs - Hello Kitty etc
  • Stationeries, letter sets, notepads, deco tapes etc
  • Jeweleries (bracelets, vintage earrings, brooches)
  • T-shirts/clothings/socks
  • Beauty stuffs
  • Mix Cds (created by me)
  • Others (Plant Seeds maybe?)

MY SWAP DIARY :

(1) Maggie from Bulgaria - COMPLETED
These are the stuffs that Maggie sent me from Bulgaria..Arent they wonderful?
Check out what I've sent her here


(2)Kiarolla from Italy - COMPLETED !
These great items are from Chiara from Italy. I simply love everything, especially the Custard shower gel. I've sent her lots of cute HelloKitty stuffs. I hope she'll like them. Check out Chiara's Blog



(3)Melissa from USA - Ongoing
(4)Lola from USA - Ongoing
(5)Phyllis from USA - Upcoming
(6)Jean from UK - Upcoming
(7)Michelle from New Zealand - Upcoming
(8)Agnetha from Sweden- Upcoming





posted by MIUMIU @ 11:07 PM  
22 Comments:
  • At April 10, 2007 at 4:43 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hi! I'm Kiarolla from Italy...i'd like to swap with you... maybe in May... are you agree? Mail me kiarolla-.-@hotmail.it

     
  • At April 11, 2007 at 10:36 PM, Blogger MIUMIU said…

    Hi, im delighted to..i'll email you later ok? Thanks Chiara

     
  • At April 12, 2007 at 3:58 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    hi chiara,
    my name is melissa from los angeles, ca - US. i am interested in a swap.

    this is the list of items i can swap

    i hope to hear from you!

    take care,
    melissa

     
  • At April 14, 2007 at 8:58 PM, Blogger MIUMIU said…

    Hi melissa,
    Im not sure you're referring to me (miumiu) or Chiara for the swap :)

    If its me, Im only available for a swap in May. Is it ok

     
  • At April 17, 2007 at 4:49 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    hi miu miu -

    i think i totally got confused when i left you that comment. ha ha! i am interested in swapping with you. yes. :) and may is totally cool.

    my email is : melissa_acedera@yahoo.com

    what is yours?

     
  • At April 17, 2007 at 10:58 PM, Blogger MIUMIU said…

    Melissa,
    U can mail me at dzulizia@gmail.com OR can click at MY FRIENDSTER at my blog..

    Haf a nice day :)
    MIUMIU

     
  • At April 25, 2007 at 10:00 AM, Blogger Kim said…

    Hi,

    I'm Kim from Canada - if you're interested in doing a swap with me please contact me!

    kbeaulieu1@cogeco.ca
    http://somethingtoswap.blogspot.com/

     
  • At June 5, 2007 at 1:59 AM, Blogger jean said…

    hi im jean and im in England would love to swap here is my blog
    www.alterthatjean.blogspot.com
    or email me at
    j.sharrocks@btopenworld.com

    xx

     
  • At June 5, 2007 at 10:27 PM, Blogger babs said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At June 5, 2007 at 10:29 PM, Blogger babs said…

    Interested in a swap? checkout my blog & let me know: http://swapwithbabs.blogspot.com/2006/07/swap-with-me.html

    Email me at swapwithbabs at gmail.com

     
  • At June 5, 2007 at 11:03 PM, Blogger Michelle H said…

    Hi there! I am from New Zealand and would love to have a trade with you. I know somewhere in NZ where I can get Reeses flavoured lipgloss and lipbalm! we also have a LUSH store over here! feel free to visit my blog to see what i am interested in :)

     
  • At June 7, 2007 at 12:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hi!

    I'm Agnetha from Sweden. Would you be interested in a swap with me??

    Check out my swap blog at: http://koocachoo.blog.com

     
  • At July 3, 2007 at 9:50 AM, Blogger strana_fly said…

    Hi!
    I'm Teresa...from Italy... ^__^
    I would to swap with you... *__*
    If you would to swap with me, it's my e-mail : stranafly@hotmail.it

    Kisses_

    My g.y.s. page's : http://intelligere3swap.splinder.com

     
  • At August 18, 2007 at 12:01 PM, Blogger tinytoons014 said…

    hi my name is ashley i live in the US i would love to swap with you... maybe in september or october.... uhm visit my site http://scribbleswirlz.wetpaint.com/page/swap to see what i can swap with you hope to swap with you

    ashley

     
  • At August 20, 2007 at 12:44 AM, Blogger Michelle H said…

    Just wondering if you have received my package yet? i sent it a few months ago.

    Michelle

     
  • At November 13, 2007 at 1:59 PM, Blogger Lenny said…

    Hey, are you still swapping? Let me know if you are, I would love to swap with you!!!! My name's Lenny, I live in Manhattan, NY, USA.

     
  • At November 29, 2007 at 11:26 AM, Blogger ... said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At April 6, 2008 at 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi! My name is Alice. I'm 19 and I'm from Italy and I live in Milan where study psychology.I'd like swap with you. From Italy I can send you a lot of thing that you wrote in your wish-list.
    If you want swap with me you can visit my blog :
    http://alyinwonderlandblog.blogspot.com/
    and my swap-page :http://alyinwonderlandblog.blogspot.com/2008/03/gimme-your-stuff.html

    plese write me a mail at: alicesampietro@libero.it

     
  • At April 14, 2008 at 12:27 AM, Blogger Giuli said…

    Hi!
    My name is Giuliana, I'm a mum of 36, and I live in Italy.
    I've taken a look to your blog trought GIMME YOUR STUFF.
    I wish to trade Japanese craft books (about felt, sewing and embroidery) or magazine (especially Cotton & Paint and similar) and fabrics.
    I can send anything you want from my coutry, if I'm able to find.
    Do you trade again?
    Happy to hear from you,
    have a nice day!
    Giuli
    www.scrapzone.blogspot.com

     
  • At April 24, 2008 at 9:07 AM, Blogger BloguleRouge said…

    Hi!
    I like your idea of trading this kind of things ^^
    How do you think it could cost to send a pack from France?

     
  • At June 26, 2008 at 4:39 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hello there!

    My name is Cindy and I'm from Belgium. I would be interrested in swapping with you.

    What I can offer you
    # teas/coffee
    # Souvenirs representing Belgium
    # CATS stuffs
    # Clothings (Size S/M)
    # Beauty stuffs/ makeups - I can get several flavors of lipsmackers, or any other beauty products you'd like.
    # Bags - mini purse, totes, anything!
    # LAVENDER scented & inspired products
    # Any specialties from your place
    # Other surprises

    I'm mostly interrested in kawaii stuff (stationary, stickers, decotape, cute dolls/soft toys/stuffed animals), local candies~

    http://www.funkee.be/?p=12

    Hugs, Cindy

     
  • At December 26, 2008 at 4:51 PM, Blogger cindy said…

    Hi Miumiu, My name is Cindy and I live in Vancouver, Canada. I would love to make a exchange with you if you are still interested. I hope to hear from you.
    Cpawl@dccnet.com
    Thanks Cindy

     
Post a Comment
<< Home